Blog or content management gets easier everyday with the help of useful plugins developed by many developers. From all blogging platform, I prefer to use wordpress because of it’s simplicity and huge plugin directory. Today, I’m going to share plugins that I have been using on Atniz. I always give importance to replying comments and give relevant contents to the visitors. It is to reduce bounce rate and make visitors stays a little longer on the blog.
Here is the list of plugins on Atniz and reason:
1. All In One SEO Pack
- To edit meta title, description and keyword for pages and blog posts.
2. Google XML Sitemaps
- To send sitemap file to Google, Bing, Yahoo everyday.
Speed, RSS & Backup Plugins
- Fast cache for wordpress
2. WordPress Database Backup
- To send database backup file daily to our email
- Redirect all default feeds to feedburner feeds
- Contact form can be included in any posts or pages with captcha.
1. Popularity Contest
- Show popular posts on sidebar via many measurements.
2. Twitter For WordPress
- Shows on sidebar
- Help visitors to easily re-tweet posts or pages.
4. What Would Seth Godin Do
- Welcome message on with rss and twitter for new visitors.
5. Yet Another Related Posts Plugin
- Shows related posts in RSS readers and blog posts
- Very useful to catch spam comments.
2. Better Comments Manager
- Allow to reply comment from admin panel.
3. Comment Relish
- Introduction email to first time commentators.
4. Kimmo Dofollow
- To make you blog dofollow
5. Subscribe To Comments
- Visitors can subscribe to comments on any posts.
6. Top commentators Widget
- Shows on sidebar with options like dofollow, nofollow, sidewide, weekly reset, etc.
7. WordPress Thread Comment
- Allow user to comment or reply on any comment.
8. WP Ajax Edit Comments
- Gives time to edit published comment.