1. Writing posts that are niche to the title and using high paying keywords and less competitive selections.
2. Spend two to four hours a day on bloghops writing comments, leaving cbox messages, dropping, running contests,
3. Involve in SEO activity to increase traffic, pagerank, technorati rank, subscribers, etc.
4. Grabbing opportunities in paid post networks and hoping that the advertiser will approve their bid. If approved and post written, need to wait at least 2 weeks to get the money in Paypal account.
5. Selling ad space privately or by other parties like Text-Link-Ads, ProjectWonderfulAds, google ads, bidvertiser, nuffnang, scratchback, etc each day.
6. A “good blogger” makes more than $10,000 each month.
7. To reach “good blogger” status could take few years time.
1. Offer services at DigitalPoint Forum, Scriptlance, etc.
2. Show some best samples of previous works to the article buyer.
3. Write a few articles a day and get paid instantly.
4. No need to spend time on SEO, traffics, attracting advertisers efforts, competing ad rate with other bloggers.
5. A “good writer” makes more than $1,000 each month.
6. To reach “good writer” status could take less than a month time.
If you are looking for some quick money, article writing is the best choice. If you are looking for long term great income, blogging will be the best choice. So, what is your choice?