You might wonder how to find out whether the blog is a DoFollow (U Comment I Follow) which means, if anyone comment on the site, they will have the back link which will be crawled and indexed by google bot and gives direct positive weight toward the commentator’s blog.
1. Go to the main URL (Example: http://atniz.com)
2. Select a post that has more comments on (preferably more than 2 or more comments). At least one comment will do. Try to select older post (maybe 2 or 3 days old) because some of the bloggers using manual nofollow remover and it takes some time to change on the recent comments or recent posts.
3. Go to “View + Page Source” (On you Firefox main toolbar). By now, you will see another new small window pop up with all the coding. Don’t be scared. It is very easy to find out.
4. “Ctrl + F” to open a small “Find” toolbar at the bottom of your firefox coding window.
5. Search for a “Name of the commentator” in the “Find tool”. Make sure the commentator gave the URL to his site on his comment. Please don’t select the name of the commentator who refers to his blogger account id. By default, any blogger account id will refer to nofollow.
6. Example of DoFollow / NoFollow URL of the commentator:
Example of DoFollow URL of the commentator:
<a href=” target=”_blank”>http://atniz.com”>Link to atniz.com</a>
Example of NoFollow URL of the commentator:
<a href=” target=”_blank”>http://atniz.com”rel=”nofollow”>Link to atniz.com</a>
7. It’s done. “UCommentIFollow” does not mean that you comment and I comment on your blog which is commonly thought by anyone including myself. Next time, if you see anyone have the logo “UCommentIFollow” which means that they are giving DoFollow links to their commentators, you can make sure that they really provide DoFollow. Sometimes, newly installed plugin can conflict DoFollow plugin and this may not realized by the blogger or the blogger may not understand the concept of this logo.