1. The higher page rank, the more sites are connected to it.
2. Traffic ranking’s range from 1 to Millions, but page rank range is only from 1 to 10.
3. Traffic ranking with lowest number (1) is the best while page rank’s best value is 10. So far, I can only find 2 sites with page rank 10, that is Google.com and W3.org
4. The more DoFollow links referred to your site from other site, the higher the page ranks of your site can get.
5. The more DoFollow links outbound from your site, the lower your page rank your site can get.
6. NoFollow links that is referred won’t reflect in page rank weight calculation.
7. Page rank update in every 3 months once. You can check with Matt Cutts blog or Google.com/webmaster help tool to find more about this update.
8. ALL PAID LINKS MUST NOT PASS PAGERANK & IF IT DOES IT CAN HAVE A NEGATIVE EFFECT ON YOUR SITE’S RANKING. Penalty can be take effect in less than a week (not 3 months) after you post paid links with passing pagerank.
9. If you want to get an instant update on any link on you posted, sign up and create an alert here.
10. Pagerank, DoFollow, NoFollow are closely related. Read more about it if you are page rank concern.