Entrecard is a very useful handy network for new bloggers like me to get hundreds of visitors per day. I’m dropping 300 cards everyday for both of my blog. Entrecard sets its limit of 300 drops for each blog and 600 drops for each IP. I got 2 blogs registered with Entrecard network and both my blogs are doing great now. Getting more than 300 drops a day and holding highest drop rank.
I’m not sure how is the calculation for drop ranks but surely I have sorted below in descending format. What rank are you holding now? Feel like in army forces (LOL!!!). So, if you are looking into advertising on other blogs, please check their drop rank and make it worth for hard earned every single EC credits you are investing.
1. Deeply committed – Deadly serious. A drop master (Doing Highest drops)
2. Takes dropping Very Very Seriously (Doing High drops)
3. A dedicated dropper with a hint of addiction (Doing more than average drops)
4. Consistent, regular dropper (Doing average drops)
5. Casual and relaxed (Doing Zero / Low drops)
6. Just here for the view – (New to Entrecard)
Please take note that DROP RANKS is calculated on how many drops that particular site are dropping. If you are looking into advertising, please check their POPULARITY RANK. The higher POPULARITY RANK, the higher INBOX DROPS they received and higher chance to get click on your ads. Please don’t confuce yourself with Drop Rank and Popularity Rank. Both are different.
Here is the another message that always appear on the golden Entrecard widget. I have already write about it on my other blog, just writing over here again.
If you have dropped certain number, you will see the below message -
51-100: Go! Go!
301: 300 per day (Entrecard drop limit)